- Published: Thursday, 20 August 2020 20:39
Deionized water can even be used to clean inexpensive and heavily contaminated electronics that might once have been "cashed out."
- Published: Wednesday, 15 April 2020 06:00
When there is a Category 3 (think 'raw sewage") water damage job, some contents restoration companies find that they spend much of their time separating total loss items and creating accurate lists. However, there are cases in which the contents pros have actually saved valued hard and soft 9textile) contents items from being cashed-out.
- Published: Sunday, 15 March 2020 06:00
The CDC has a website where they research many types of disinfectants and sanitizers…So what do the contents pros use? Devices and technologies that almost seem like magic!
- Published: Saturday, 15 February 2020 06:00
As water intrudsion progresses, the contamination travels to carpets, furniture, books and papers, discoloring them and created a "bed" for mold and baceria to grow. ...while the structural professionals are busily replacing damaged wealls and flooring, the contents team has to treat every affected, valued item.
- Published: Wednesday, 15 January 2020 06:00
Some time ago we wrote about a contents team that was able to restore hundreds of "extremely intricate figurines and Hummels that were to be total lossed." …with modern contents restoration techniques, it took less than a week.
- Published: Sunday, 15 December 2019 06:00
The contents pros say…pride in their appearance, and that of their co-workers, is all part of their work ethic. And they tell us that it helps to establish them as true professionals in the eyes of the insured, which in turn gives the customer a sense of trust and confidence in them.
- Published: Friday, 15 November 2019 06:00
A fire swept through a large grocery store…Soot was everywhere…There was even dark grime that had worked its way under the plastic wrap of sealed water bottles…And this all happened on the weekend before what the store's management considered to be the biggest sales day of the year...
- Published: Sunday, 15 September 2019 06:00
When we think of contaminated contents, perhaps your thoughts turn to the contents team in Texas that cleaned up everything in the home of the Ebola infected man who lived there. But the truth is that contents managers consider virtually every job to have some level of contamination.
More Articles ...
- A Contents Myth & Money Saving Magic
- Fire Damage: Contents Pros Save Massive Amounts for Carriers
- Secrets of Onsite Storage Containers
- Flooded Furniture: Contents Pros Help Adjusters
- One Un-damaged Item can Pay for Everything
- Cleaning Ladies & Moving Guys: Too Expensive for Adjusters
- Beyond the Vendor List: Contents Pros Say "Yes"
- The Guy Who Wasn't a Contents Pro
- Contents Pros Don't Cost, They Save
- Contents Pros Innovate: Saving Money for Carriers