- Published: Tuesday, 15 October 2019 06:00
Some restoration professionals believe that homeowners would rather get new things than to restore the valuables they already have. But like so many misconceptions in the restoration industry, this one only has a fragment of the real truth.
- Published: Thursday, 15 August 2019 06:00
In 2017, on average, a fire department responded to a fire every 24 seconds in the US…in the middle of it all, the contents pros were saving valuables for homeowners and a small fortune for the carriers!
- Published: Monday, 15 July 2019 06:00
Industry spokesperson Barb Jackson, CR, "…polled 45 companies in the United States and Canada …They listed their most common pack out challenges." Some of the most pressing issues were a result of using onsite storage containers...
- Published: Saturday, 15 June 2019 06:00
After a flood, whether from a burst pipe or an invasive storm, what happens to the furniture in the insured's home can "break the bank" or amaze the insurance company's managers by producing a highly satisfactory estimate and invoice -- as a direct result of restoring, not replacing.
- Published: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 06:00
Actually, there are quite a number of phrases we have heard on sites where untrained workers were brought in instead of our profesionals (phrases the pros would never use). Here's an example, "There is still room in that box for another item."
- Published: Monday, 15 April 2019 06:00
According to the New York Times Magazine, workers (who were not contents pros) were helping a business administrator move his office to another part of the building...three worn, wooden boxes (along with a lot of other junk) ...tossed in the trash. A security guard found the boxes, opened them and started selling the jewels...
- Published: Friday, 15 March 2019 06:00
Until recently, we thought that adjusters and agents were bypassing their vendor lists to get the contents pros on their toughest jobs.
- Published: Friday, 15 February 2019 06:00
So I walked across the wood floor in my friend's elegant living room (he was out of town). Water dribbled up between the boards…Structural workers often see a home's contents as something to get out of the way so they can get on with the job...
More Articles ...
- Contents Pros Don't Cost, They Save
- Contents Pros Innovate: Saving Money for Carriers
- Fake Contents Pros Create Loss for Carriers
- When in Doubt, Follow the Contents Pros: Saving Money for Carriers
- No Team Quite Like the Contents Pros
- It's Spring! Time to de-clutter
- How do You Bring New Life to Old Ornaments?
- Save your photos now...
- Inventory Management Did you know...
- Asset and Inventory Valuation Did you know...